Friday, July 26, 2013

Oh.....hi

Remember me? It's been a while. July has come and gone in a whirlwind! I really have been out of town pretty much every weekend this month. It's been a little nuts. Drained all desire to do anything productive, really.

Just a nice little selfie Paul took on my phone the other day and lovingly put it as my background. It was a. . .pleasant surprise when I found out. 

Anyways, I might as well blog about last weekend, and then we'll see if I ever post about our family reunion on the 4th, and then the cabin we as a family rented that whole weekend, and other random stuff that's been happening.

For now, here's a little bit on the weekend I flew out to see Tonya! Andrea was out there too, and we had a nice little girl's weekend. Collin was out of town doing a wrestling camp, so Ton really wanted some company. It was a perfect little get-a-way. I decided to fly out there because it wasn't that much more expensive than driving, and saved me 4 hours of travel time. It was a good choice.

We didn't do a ton, which was totally fine with me. We watched numerous episodes of Saved By the Bell. This was the first time Andrea had really watched it, and we have her hooked now. 

Saturday night Tonya got a sitter for Ashyln so we girls could go out on the town! We went bowling/dancing (meaning. . .we had some sweet moves going on while bowling) and then got some good ol' frozen yogurt. It was tasty and a fun night out.
Andrea doin' the granny style:

Tonya won, but didn't beat me by much. None of us even broke 100, if that gives you an idea of how awesome we are at bowling.

Also hung out and played with Lucy a lot:

And had a lot of fun playing with this cutie:

She is quite hilarious and a lot of fun, even though I still can't figure out what's she's saying sometimes.


It was fun! And I think Paul had a fun weekend by himself. . ha ha. Really, I think he did. He reverted back to his bachelor ways by playing Zelda until 3 in the morning, eating Taco Bell for dinner, etc. Pretty hilarious. He did clean up our house really nicely though while I was gone, it was wonderful to come home to it! He definitely is the neater one in our marriage. . . . . 

3 comments:

  1. Well, well. I had no idea you took that pic of me bowling granny style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was way fun having you come visit! Thanks for hanging out with me. And ha ha, Collin is the neater one in our marriage too! Although. ...our levels of neatness may be just a tad more organized than yours.........bwa ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did miss you! And we do have to talk soon...I don't know when seeing as I'm taking a tiny break now from all the chaos of moving. Bleh. Seeing your pictures makes me miss you like crazy! Hopefully a get-together over the holidays can be arranged. Glad you had fun in Boise!

    ReplyDelete