A couple weekends ago Paul and I went to the aquarium in south Salt Lake. It was actually a really fun little outing and we enjoyed ourselves.
I tried to take some decent pictures, but in case you didn't already know from your own personal experience, it's hard to take good quality pictures on your phone, in a dimly lit place, of something that refuses to just be still for the few seconds you want it to in order to take the picture. I took way more pictures than I'm posting, but more than half of them are blurry so you wouldn't even know what I had taken a picture of.
Anyways, here's this little guy:
We had to redo this picture a few times too until we got it lined up right.
Ok, so the next two pictures were my attempt to take a picture of Paul in front of a pirate ship. Since Paul secretly wishes he was a pirate, I thought this would be appropriate. Well, once again the dimly lit area didn't turn out the best picture.
So I tried again with the flash on this time:
WHATEVER.
Some jellyfish.
Can you see the sting ray?
This was our attempt to take a picture outside the aquarium in the bright bright sun. Turned out pretty well. . .
I also got a pretty sweet video of an otter playing and then pooping in the water and continuing to swim around in it, but I can't figure out how to upload videos from my phone onto here yet. So. . . just imagine that in your head if you want.




My sister works there. You guys are funny.
ReplyDelete