Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Day the Kid Came Home, part two

So, I am NOT a very good picture taker.I just forget. All the time. Sorry. But here are a few good ones from the rest of the weekend spent with the fam.

 Let's start off with this gem of little sister Jodee. Hi pretty!

And below is a happy piano reunion for Cory and Alex. A loud, obnoxious, happy piano reunion.

Yes, this was a 2 hour orange peeling party. I have spent too much time with Paul because now my oranges have to be pretty much perfect when I peel them.


Cousins that drove quite a ways to come hang out with us.


Baby G. So freakin' cute I can't handle it.

Someone had a birthday!  The big 2! And just so you know, the rest of the pictures for this post have this little cutie pie in them.


Ok, I lied. She's not in this one. But whatever.


These two seriously became BEST friends. It is so cute.

She may look calm and peaceful, but that's because as a last resort Tonya pulled out a video on her phone for her to watch while we ate out at the infamous Smitty's.


And there you have it, my crappy attempt at capturing the fun weekend we had. It sure is fun to have everyone home again though!

No comments:

Post a Comment