Thursday, January 24, 2013

WIW: Week 4



A good Saturday to me would go something like this: sleep in, go to Salt Lake, meet up with little sister, go shopping, get talked into buying some skinny jeans AND nice brown boots by little sister (Seriously. This girl has fashion sense! I think I've found my new shopping pal), get some Chick-Fil-A, do more shopping (with giftcards. Makes spending soo much more appealing because it's free!), then meet up with Dad at the best little french bakery in downtown Salt Lake (Gourmandise. DIVINE. I have introduced a countless number of people to this place because I've been obsessed ever since I was introduced about 6 years ago) and have a lovely little time. Yep, sounds like a perfect Saturday to me. I'll have to make those happen more often. . . when I get more giftcards.

3 comments:

  1. That DOES sound like the perfect Saturday! Especially the part about being with family and getting to do things with your little sister.
    My Saturday sounds awful compared to yours. I did get to sleep in some, but now I'm off to the library to study for about 4 hours, then we have to clean the church, and I have to plan the primary music for tomorrow and have zero ideas.
    Salt Lake City sounds so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! That looks like a pretty legitimate smile in the photo with Dad!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete