Since we have basically been buried in snow (13 inches! More on that later. . .), we decided to be hermits this past weekend and just stay in. . oh wait. We do that most of the time anyways. Whatever.
Paul was in charge of date night this past Friday and we made cinnamon rolls! It was a perfect activity to do while being snowed in.
The rest of the weekend was spent cleaning, and going to see this movie:
It was about the tsunami that hit Indonesia in 2004. . and it was a true story about a family that was there. SO GOOD. But really emotionally draining. I would highly recommend it though.
The cinnamon rolls were pretty much gone by Monday, the snow started to melt a little because temperatures got up to a balmy 23 degrees today. .and next week it's supposed to be above freezing! I'll be ready to wear shorts and a light jacket because that actually sounds warm right now. How sad.
Remind me to show you how to cut cinnamon rolls with thread sometime.... it is AMAZEBALLS!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, that movie sounds like one I would like! I started a Natural Disasters class just a few days after the tsunami so we heard and learned a LOT about it. Our first day of classes he just showed us videos of it on a big screen. So scary and crazy what happened.
ReplyDeleteYour cinnamon rolls look amazing! How does everyone except me know how to make them?!
Your snow actually sounds fun too, even though I know the fun only lasts for a few days. It's been really nice here. You probably shouldn't look at my latest post on the weather here last weekend.