I haven't posted much lately because well. . . I feel like I'm boring right now.
You know, I don't have any new fun trips to blog about, and I feel like it's summer and I should! All I have to say about my life right now is I go to work, eat what sounds good, read Harry Potter, (the goal is to read them all again before the pregnancy is done. . I'm already halfway through book 4, so I don't think that will be a problem.) or watch reruns of "Whose Line is it Anyways?" on Youtube with Paul.
See??? Boring.
I know I am in charge of my own life and I should be doing more things, but right now nausea and tiredness are playing a major factor in the boring category. I'm not telling you this to feel bad for me, or to give off the impression that I'm whining about my life, I'm just telling you how it is. I know I'll feel better in the next week or so (HOPEFULLY PLEASE!) and then I'm sure I'll be super cool again and have all sorts of neat things to
To help me get back in a blogging groove I've tried looking up "post challenge" ideas but haven't really found anything that interesting or doable. So, here's where I'm asking you 5 people who read and sometimes comment on my blog- what do you want me to post about? I'm willing to do anything as long as it's, you know, appropriate.
If you leave a comment below asking me to post about something, I pinky promise I will do it as soon as possible. It can be anything, I mean, anything. From "Tara, tell me who your favorite Harry Potter character is and why" to "Tara, tell me about your most embarrassing moment" to "Tara, tell me about mountain goats". I'll do it. Whatever it is.
I need to get back in a groove, and therefore need some inspiration. So help me out, will you?
Seems like it'd be pretty natural to blog about how much you look up to your older siblings and how cool they are and how you want your little family to be just like theirs!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to the post...
I'm half way through reading the 4th Harry Potter book too! Um about the posting, you could document your pregnancy, not that you're not doing that. It's fun to go back and look at later or you can compare it to future pregnancy's.
ReplyDeleteBrenna
I really like Sam's idea..... (take a picture because that's the only time you'll ever hear me say that, ha ha ha!)
ReplyDeleteBut really, I do want a Harry Potter post! How about, the top 5 moments in the whole saga, or your musings on the relationship between 2 people in it, or your reviews of the movies compared to the books or something? ;)
Ooooh, I really want to know what it was like growing up in your house! How did your mom plan things, arrange and carry through lessons and practices, what the back to school shopping looked like, how the family handled chores, etc. I'd also love to know what you thought of things growing up. We all admire your parents so much! I'd love to learn from them and you about how they raised your family.
ReplyDeleteAlso, another fun idea that we do all the time....
So, pretend you are going to be on an island for a month. You get water, and can then pick 3 other foods and 2 drinks that you get for that month. They will be hot/cold just as you would have them here, but that is all you get all month. What would you pick?
Or, you are going to be on an island for 1 year. You can pick 3 restaurants that will also be on your island. Which ones would you pick?
Another fun one... You get to design your own community and get 10 families to live on it with you. You also get to pick 5 stores and 3 restaurants. How would you design your community? What would you have there?
These are some of our favorite dinner and travel conversations! The kids get sooo excited picking out everything.
We had a lot of fun doing gender and name quizzes while I was pregnant. I can't remember how Eric generated the quizzes but it is basically like a survey so any site that does that should work. I can ask Eric if you would like. It was also a good way to see how many people actually read our blog...plus we got a kick out of what people said in the comment sections. Some people really hated our names!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Brenna, I want to see pregnancy pictures and hear about how it's all going. Although in the beginning it feels silly posting pictures when you're not even showing, but it's fun to look back on later and it's fun for us to read! Hope you start feeling better really soon. And you're making me want to read Harry Potter again! I always get in a Harry Potter reading mood right around August, every single year! They are the best books! Maybe you should blog about why you love Ron the most out of all the characters (or at least, I'm preettty sure he's your favorite).
ReplyDelete